link to main site

link to main site
This is my old site now. Click here for the new one!

Monday 25 October 2010

Rediscovered pieces

It's amazing how good computers are at making it hard to find stuff. My first night back from Australia, I found a few things that I believed had been lost for good, so here they are. Ikeabot returns, on a design that was meant to be folded in four as a leaflet. Looking at it does make me realise how far I've come since then, as I can see about a hundred things I'd like to redo in it. I also found a better quality version of the page I had to scan in the original post.



This is  another response to an editorial brief on the idea of holidays in hot and cold places. I prefer this to the first idea I had (the first image on this entry).



©2010 James Mathurin

No comments:

Post a Comment