link to main site

link to main site
This is my old site now. Click here for the new one!

Sunday 22 November 2015

Fantasy and Imagination - December 17-24 at The Shop Gallery

As you can see, I will be part of this show, Fantasy and Imagination. If you're in Sydney in the week leading up to Christmas, you should come along. I'm really excited about the exhibition: I'm really happy with the pieces I've made for it, and the other artists in the show will all also have something interesting to show.

Have a look at the information and flyer below, and hopefully I'll see you there in December.

Indulge in a spectacle of fantastic vision and explore the limits of imagination in this upcoming group exhibition, The Art of Fantasy and Imagination. The artists display a wide range of media and style, so come peer into their minds and see these creatures and concepts spring to life.

December 17-24
Gallery Opening: December 17 at 6:00 PM

The Shop Gallery
112 Glebe Point Road, Glebe
theshopgalleryglebe.com


©2015 James Mathurin

No comments:

Post a Comment