link to main site

link to main site
This is my old site now. Click here for the new one!

Sunday 3 May 2015

Free Comic Book Day!

My haul from Free Comic Book Day. In the end I stopped by Kings , Kinokunya and Superhero Comics in Sydney and Newtown.
 I picked up Earth2 from Kings because they also had a sale on, but the rest were free.

I haven't read through them all yet, but the Marvel Avengers story is a good one. It takes a really interesting new lineup (new Thor, new Captain America (The Falcon), Iron Man, Vision and young heroes Nova, Ms Marvel and Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and introduces them in a way that shows how they'll work as a team,and gives you an idea of what the book will be about

Also, Captain Fluffy tried to get in on my free comics.

Sorry mate, you should have queued up like everybody else!

©2015 James Mathurin

No comments:

Post a Comment