link to main site

link to main site
This is my old site now. Click here for the new one!

Tuesday 1 October 2013

New header

Now, this is a weird one. I don'treally have to put a new blog entry up for it, because, well, if you're on the site, you can see it.

It's right there.

Go on, look up the top, I'll wait for you to come back.

...

OK?

So, I did want to post about it, because, well, it took me a while to do, and I'm pretty happy with it, and I've been meaning to do it for a while. First of all, here was the first draft, which didn't have the Art Nouveau feel I wanted to go for (you know, to fit in with my stuff like l'ermitage and The Gentleman)





And here's the black and white version of it, which I rearranged and coloured.



©2013 James Mathurin

No comments:

Post a Comment