link to main site

link to main site
This is my old site now. Click here for the new one!

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Milestone sketches

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a massive fan of the Milestone Comics line founded by Dwayne McDuffie, Derek T. Dingle and Denys Cowan. These are drawings that I, like any good fanboy have done of some of my favourite characters. If you don't know them, do yourself  a favour and seek them out

Hardware
Hardware and his nemesis / mentor / father figure Edwin Alva
My concept of the planned replacement for Hardware, his female counterpart, Technique
Boogieman, Fade and Wise Son of the Blood Syndicate
Static vs. Tarmack
Xombi vs. a Rustling Husk
Icon vs. Holocaust
Another concept sketch, this time of the plan for Icon to turn himself into a female

©2010 James Mathurin

No comments:

Post a Comment